It’s been a busy 2 months at Sophisticated Homes. It’s still all work in progress and there is still a lot to learn, but getting awards like the one we’ve received this week from Sumith Babu of Keralas.live certainly makes it all worth while. Thank you Sumith!
Now, we know that we are not going to be putting on our finest clothes and going to a red carpet presentation, but it gives you a real boost that someone is not only reading your blog (which has been our biggest challenge) but also enjoying it and taking positive things from it.
Rules for the award
There are certain rules to adhere to when accepting this award, but hopefully people will understand that as we are only 2 months into our blog, we’ve altered them ever so slightly.
- Make sure to thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Nominate your own 15 favourite bloggers!……..We have nominated a few less as we are only new and didn’t want to name for naming sake. Over time, I hope we will naturally start getting hooked by more blogs and would be able to add more to our list.
- Share links to all of your nominees and let them know that you nominated them.
- Finally, share 7 facts about yourself.
Blogs that we’d like to nominate:
The answer to why we like these blogs is hard to define sometimes. It’s just a mix of great visuals, great writing, funny writing and seeing into interesting people’s lives across the world.
7 facts about us:
- Sophisticated Homes is a blog that my wife (Sophie) and I (Neil) started 2 months ago.
- We moved to our new house 2 years ago and are slowly going about decorating it to give it the “Soph-isticated” look. We are also sharing ideas into all aspects of our other hobbies including gardening and cookery. We aim to give tips, ideas and inspiration along the way.
- We have one daughter at present.
- We are partial to a nice glass of red wine.
- At the time of writing this, Neil is not a fan of the England football team!
- We have a cat called Crumpet.
Anyway, hopefully this will spur us on to continue to post what we enjoy in the knowledge that there are people out there that are enjoying it too.