Here are the best recipes we’ve found this month. Once again, pondered and deliberated over a few glasses of red. Second to actually eating the recipes in the list below, discussing them whilst having a glass is the next best thing.
- Chorizo And Chickpeas Braised In Cider – Delicious Magazine – We love chorizo and chickpeas and it seems really interesting to braise the both in cider. Quick and simple as well.
- Whipped Ricotta & Figs With Balsamic Vinegar & Thyme – Jamie Oliver – Sorry, could not find the link to the actual recipe for this one, but it looks so good and sounds so simple to make, we thought we still add it in.
- Crisp Duck Salad – Word Of Mouth – Looks and sounds like a really nice salad. We also like the sound of the crispy sweet potato sprinkled on top.
- Garlic, Olive And Anchovy Flatbreads – Delicious Magazine/ John Whaite – Now, we’re not particularly the biggest lovers of anchovies, but these could turn us, as they look and sound great.
- 10 Twists On Jamie’s Simple Cheese Omelette – Jamie Oliver – 10 in one here. Some nice twists on a simple omelette to change things up a little and give some variety.
- Lemon & Garlic Salmon With Oriental Rice – Sophisticated Homes – Once again we thought we’d be allowed to biased and put this one into the list. It is one of our current favourites and it’s really tasty.
- Best Potsticker Dumplings – Steamy Kitchen – These look like a really tasty, moreish snack
- Trout Wrapped In Streaky Bacon With Flaked Almonds – RTE Lifestyle – Now, we do not have a great deal of trout at home, but may start having it a little more now we’ve seen this recipe.
- Ginger And Honey Chicken Wings – Food And Wine – We do not tend to have chicken wings that often, but like the sound of this, especially with the extra kick of lime that you can add at the end
- Easy Pork Souvlaki – Tesco Real Food – We like the sound of the lemon and cumin marinade on the pork on this one, along with serving with flatbreads and tzatziki.
If you liked these recipes, please take a look at last month’s top recipes – Top 10 Recipes In May